Thursday, October 27, 2011

Zoya Halloween Nails

Hello everyone :) I hope you are all having a great week so far! This weekend is Halloween weekend! That means parties for some of you, trick-or-treating with your children for others and many other fun things!! I still haven't quite decided what I'm going to do about my nails!! I need to hurry up and decide because I'm going to a party on Saturday! Lol. Okay so for today I have Zoya - Jem. This is two coats layered with one coat of Seche Vite and some Halloween nail stickers I got from Walmart!




What do you think? I like how it turned out. Oh, and Jem might possibly be my new favorite polish!! This is absolutely gorgeous! The pictures really don't do it justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)