Monday, October 17, 2011

This past weekend's mani

Hello everyone & happy Monday! This is a short week for me! I am off work Thursday through Sunday and I couldn't be more excited. Except I will be having a cavity filled on Thursday and I'm not looking forward to that! I've been sporting this mani since Friday night. This is two coats of Zoya - Heather (of course!) with some nail decals I got like... four or five years ago in my Christmas stocking and hadn't used them yet! They were really thick stones so I know I used at LEAST five coats of Seche Vite in hopes they wouldn't fall off when I was filing things at work! I really love how it turned out and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zoya - Heather. I bought it because I love lavender and duh my name is Heather lol. :)




What do you think? Do you have any nail decals you've had for a while but haven't used yet?

2 comments:

  1. So cute and sweet! I don't really buy stickers since they're expensive, but I have a ton of things to deco my nails with from bundle monster and I never really remember to use them. I have a hard time thinking up something to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I rarely buy them because they can be pricey and I change my polish SO much! I think these were actually purchased at the dollar store though :) I have a hard time using stamps sometimes too.. I usually end up stamping with black or white lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)