Friday, October 14, 2011

Ulta + Zoya + Rite Aid Haul!

Hello again! On Tuesday I got my package from Zoya. I ordered four polishes during their BOGO Free sale the other week. This are my first four Zoya polishes and I love them!

Left to right:  Heather (of course I had to get this one! hehe) Happi, Kiki & Jem


Then yesterday I stopped by Ulta to take advantage of their OPI sale (buy 2 OPIs get a free top or base coat) so this is everything that I picked up:

Left to right: OPI Crown Me Already, Princesses Rule!, Zom-body to Love and Black Shatter in the duo pack, Natural Nail Base Coat & Revlon Princess


After running some other errands yesterday I decided to stop by Rite Aid as well. I had a 20% off coupon and their polishes were BOGO 1/2 off. I also bought the light green pumpkin polish (not pictured) for my little sister :)

Left to right: Neon orange pumpkin polish, Sinful Colors stripers in Be My Valentine, Flower Girl, Jungle & Jesse's Girl Firefly



I am very happy with all my purchases! Did you pick any awesome polishes this week?

xo heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)