Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nicole by OPI Holiday collection swatches & review

Hello, all! When I got paid earlier this week, I went to target and bought all four of the new LE Holiday polishes that Nicole by OPI came out with.for this season. Instead of swatching all four of them separately, I did one on each finger because as we all know... glitter is a b*tch to remove! lol. This first picture is three coats topped with Seche Vite.

L-R: Snow-Man of my Dreams, Orna-ment for Each Other, Glitter in my Stocking, My Sleigh's in the Shop
These are GORGEOUS!!

Okay this next shot is one coat of each:
As you can see, this glitter is pretty dense. Obviously not a one-coater but not too sheer either.

This is two coats of each: 
You could probably get away with only two coats, especially if you are using this over a base color. MSITS covers the best and is actually similar to Orly - Bubbly Bombshell.

And last, this is three coats (with no top coat) 
Sorry for the blurry-ish picture... this really shows all of these glitter though!

Snow-Man of my Dreams- This is polish is a medium blue packed with multi colored glitter. You can see a lot of gold, silver, red & purple. It is probably my favorite out of the collection! Very unique in my opinion.. I don't have anything even CLOSE to this!

Orna-Ment for Each Other-  This is fantastic holiday color! Bright cheery red with lots of gold micro-glitter. I really love this one and I don't usually care for red!

Glitter in my Stocking- This is a very nice gold with plenty of red micro-glitter in it. It covers very nicely and is a great gold glitter to add to your collection!

My Sleigh's in the Shop- This is beautiful fuchsia glitter with gold micro-glitter. I was iffy about this one at first because I normally do not care for this type of color but after seeing it in person I HAD to have it! This polish also covers the best and is most densely packed with glitter.

Over all, I realllyyyyy love this collection. The colors are simple yet very eye-catching and a must have for the holidays! Nothing say holiday like GLITTER! 


I hope you all enjoyed seeing these swatches! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)