Monday, October 10, 2011

First Halloween mani of the year!!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good weekend, I know I did! This mani is actually from a few days ago. I broke the nail on my middle finger last week so that's why it's so much shorter!! I have another amazing mani coming up for you tomorrow! :) This is two coats of OPI - In My Back Pocket with one coat of Wet N Wild - Creepy Pumpkin and then I added a little skull that came in a pack of stickers from Walmart. Simple and adorable!





I LOVE HALLOWEEEEEEEEN! :)

I hope you guys have a good Monday. Hopefully it will go by quickly! :)

3 comments:

  1. This looks so adorable. I need to get around to doing my first halloween mani also .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) Halloween is my favorite time of the year! I wish I had started earlier so I could do more designs! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raat Ki Tanhayi Me To Har Koi Yaad Kar Leta Hai
    Ae Dost
    Subah Uthte Hi Jo Yaad Aaye Mohabbat Usko Kahte Hai. satta king
    Satta King

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)