Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Spice

TGIF! I hope everyone had a fabulous week. I got a LOT done this week. I did some polish shopping (of course) and I also ordered a bunch of Christmas presents! I usually order the majority of Christmas presents I buy online because I HATEE the crowded stores around the holidays! I decided to get a head start this year and  it working out great :) On my nails today, I have two coats of Sally Hansen - Pumpkin Spice layered over one coat of Wet N Wild - Black Creme. I loooove this polish... especially the name! Fall is my favorite season and I love pumpkin EVERYTHING. Me and my best friend always go to starbucks and order the pumpkin spice lattes... mmmm <3 This particular polish was basically IMPOSSIBLE to photograph.. which really upsets me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)