Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zombie Stitches

Hey everyone! I have yet another awesome Halloween mani for you. I call this Zombie Stitches! Haha. The base color is some french manicure base from Sally Hansen, the green is Sonia Kashuk - Fatigued and the black stitches were done with a Kiss nail art brush. I was inspired by MaD Mani's Frankenstein post the other day and that's how I came up with this. Here is a link to her post: Click here!





The stitches were a little longer than I had wanted but I still really like it! I don't have much experience with using the striper brushes and they can be a pain in the butt! If you have any tips please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)