Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pink Wednesday! I'm cutting it close.. but it's still Wednesday for like twenty more minutes! hehe

As you may know, one of my friend was killed in a tragic car accident early last Friday morning. So naturally I have been feeling really down lately. I haven't really wanted to post anything or even do my nails (which is a strange feeling for me). However, since I didn't post for last weeks Pink Wednesday, I couldn't miss this week, too! This mani actually lifted my spirits a bit. It's absolutely stunning! This is three coats of Ulta - Material girl. It's  PACKED with gorgeous holo glitter!!! Hands down, this is my favorite Ulta polish!




LOOK AT THAT SPARKLE!!!

Also, I created a Twitter account for my blog :) If you are interested in following me, my username is @PolishedPanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)