Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mmm... candy corn!

Hello ladies! I had SO much fun doing this mani. I've actually had it on my nails for FIVE days now! Which is definitely a record for me lol. And guess what the best part is!? STILL NO CHIPS!!!! I picked up the China Glaze and Seche Vite set for BCA from Sally's last week (along with Nina Ultra Pro - Glamrock) mostly because I wanted the Seche Vite! I have never used this top coat before and MAN have I been missing out! It's AWESOME! Okay enough of my blabbering.. on to the pictures!






Hoooooly cow.. I didn't realize how crooked my lines were until I uploaded the pictures from my camera haha! Oh well. I did this by hand so you can't expect TOO much from me! :P For this mani I used:

OPI- In My Back Pocket (orange)
Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow (yellow..duh)
Wet N Wild - French White Creme
Kiss nail art paint - Silver glitter (for the line on my ring finger)
and a Spider sticker from a pack I got at Walgreens! Isn't it cute? :) Here are pictures of the stickers I picked up...

Yes, I picked up two of the same packs... because there weren't multiples of the stickers so I HAD to have a back up! I will probably use these all year hehe :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome week.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! The spider is a nice spooky touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    Satta King Raat Ki Tanhayi Me To Har Koi Yaad Kar Leta Hai
    Ae Dost
    Subah Uthte Hi Jo Yaad Aaye Mohabbat Usko Kahte Hai.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)