Friday, May 20, 2011

WnW Swatches

Hello everyone!

Okay so here are the swatches from the Summer Nail Pail I blogged about on Sunday. I was in a hurry because I was running late for a lunch date with my best friend. So these are suuuuuuper sloppy! However, they are all pretty true to color so that's why I am posting them! Enjoy :)


Everybody Loves Redmond - 2 Coats

FuschiaRama - 3 Coats

How I Met Your Magenta - 3 Coats
HORRIBLE application! The formula is waaay too thick and goopy. It was a nightmare using this polish! But I really like the color! :)


Sage in the City - 1 or 2 Coats
Possibly my favorite of this collection!

Saved by the Blue - 2 Coats

Teal or No Teal - 2 Coats

The Wonder Yellows - 2 coats


TGIF, have a great weekend everyone!
xoxox Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)