Saturday, May 21, 2011

Justin Bieber Nail Art!

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all having a good weekend so far! :) After I got off work yesterday I went to go see one of my best friends and she had several bottles of polish waiting for me! She enables my addiction ;) hehe. Two of the bottles were Nicole by OPI from the JB collection (I want all of them!) They were Step 2 The Beat of My Heart and One Less Lonely Glitter! Ahhh she knows me too well, those were my two favorites :)

All nails two coats of Jesse's Girl - Spring Break. Thumb & ring finger topped with One Less Lonely Glitter. Forefinger, middle finger & pinky finger has two hearts from Step 2 the Beat of my Heart.




Andddd here's a view of the bottles :)

I'm so in love with this! Perfect weekend manicure :) <3 Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

xoxox Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)