Monday, May 2, 2011

Gold Kiss

Hey ladies! I hope you all had a good start to the week! This week is going to be so insane for me.... it's exam week! I have four papers due by Friday, luckily the are all short and will be super easy! ANYWAAAAY, here's a design I did and I think it turned out awesome! :) I'm starting to get a hang of this stamping thing!




Cool, huh!? I used a Sinful Colors base coat and then two coats of Finger Paints "Key to my Art" stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in "Speedy Sunburst" with BM02. That is easily my favorite bundle monster plate!! 


xoxox Heather

1 comment:

  1. I gave you the Stylish Blogger award! http://laquerlover.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)