Monday, May 9, 2011

Kiss My Art!

Hello ladies :) Okay so I meant to post this earlier, but here was my mani this week! I didn't have my camera at the time so prepare for super crappy phone-cam pictures! ANYWAY, This is SH- Blue Me Away! with FP- Kiss My Art over top :) I absolutely LOVE this combo, but the SH polish stains your nails blue pretty badly!



This is an EXTREMELY sparkly polish and I hate that I couldn't really capture that. In fact, the only reason I am even bothering to post this is because the picture is very true to color :) I will def be doing this mani again soon and I will add better picture!  

I hope everyone had a great weekend :)
xoxox Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)