Sunday, May 22, 2011

Army green chrome w/ cute flowers

Alright, so I'm sure it's no secret (especially to my close friends) that I cannot keep one color or design on for more than like... two or three days haha. However, I got a fabulous chrome army green color last night so I had to try a design with it :P Hope you enjoy!




Pure Ice "First Time" with SH Xtreme Wear "White Out" and Pure Ice "Black Rage"

I ordered some dotting tools off of Ebay last week and they arrived in the mail yesterday, so I had to try them out as well! I have never used dotting tools before (can you tell? haha) but they are super easy to use! :)

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

xoxo  Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)