Thursday, May 5, 2011

First Award!! :')

The wonderful Jennifer of Laquer Lover gave me my first award! She is way too sweet :) It makes me feel so good! I just started this nail blog less than a month ago! Honestly I'm surprised I even have give followers lol!

THE RULES
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Spread the love. Award recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


7 Things About Myself
1. In case you haven't noticed, I absolutely LOVE pandas! I even have a panda tattoo on the back of my left shoulder :D
2. I have a rare genetic disorder called Marfan Syndrome.
3. I am starting school in the fall to become a massage therapist. I plan on also getting licensed in acupuncture and Chinese medicine and I am going to open my own natural healing spa! :)
4. I used to HATE painting my nails but after I started following a few nail blogs I've really gotten into it! I feel completely naked without polish on my nails!
5. I have had seven surgeries on my eyes and I STILL have to wear glasses! -_-
6. I don't particularly like dogs, but I really want to get a great dane.
7. My favorite color is yellow :)


Check out these lovely bloggers:
My best friend, Justin (hair stylist) of Shear Tang
Laura of Bella's Box
& Sam of The Real Polish Princess

xoxox Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)