Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome Ohm

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a good week. Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been super busy!! This is one coat of Barielle - Welcome Ohm. This is probably the second time I'm showing you this color but I really love it and it's perfect for fall.





I'm sorry this is such a short post... today I actually found out that my friend died in a car accident around 1:45 am this morning. I am still in shock... this is devastating. R.I.P. JS <3 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. The weather is supposed to be really nice here so I have that to look forward to!! 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your friend..very pretty polish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much.

    And this is definitely a fall favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)