Thursday, September 22, 2011

Milani 3D !

Hey everyone! I hope you have all had a good week so far! If you haven't.. it's almost over :P This past week I have picked up a LOT of polish and received some nail mail  as well :) I post post a haul later today because I got some awesome stuff! One of the polishes I purchased was Milani 3D in HD (the silver one). It's not the same type of holo as China Glaze OMG but I still love it! I have seen several swatches and liked it a lot but when I saw them in my CVS they looked very boring so I was hesitant to pick any up but I'm so glad I did! I picked up HD and Hi-Res (purple) I am very pleased with both! This is three coats topped with Rimmel Base/Top coat.





Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)