Friday, September 9, 2011

Okay, I know I suck....

I've been seriously slacking on posts.... again! I can't help my life is so crazy! Thankfully, I have this weekend off so I will doing lots of nail art :D I also got my package from Ulta today, woohoo!! I will post a haul tomorrow, because I actually plan on going up to Ulta to do some more shopping lol!

Oh and sadly today my dad was in a horrible car accident, but everyone is okay so don't worry! The other driver's car (who is actually an acquaintance of my brother) and my dad's car were both totaled. The other driver was driving towards my dad and drifted into my dad's lane because he was texting. The guy saw that he was in the other lane and jerked the wheel over and hit a patch of gravel on the side of the road and spun out right in front of my dad. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt. If it had been a head-on collision they would probably both be dead. Even though my dad is totally fine (other than some bruising and whip-lash) I am really shook up over this and I almost feel like I'm going to tear up. Especially after seeing pictures!! Here I'll post one:


My dad's car is on the left. Look how much damage that is! Eeeep! I can feel a lump in my throat so I'm going to stop talking hahaha. I am so glad he's okay!!!!!!

I know this was a totally random and non-polish related post but I felt like sharing. Please be careful out there! Texting or talking on the phone while driving can be very dangerous. You not only put your life in danger but others' as well. Stay safe! & have an awesome Friday night! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)