Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lady Muck... such an appropriate color choice for this weather!

Hello everyone!! I'm not sure how the weather has been where you live but it's been cool, cloudy and a little rainy here in the Carolinas! I picked up this polish from Butter London when Ulta had the BOGO Free sale. I absolutely love this color! I don't have anything else like it. I've really been into blues lately and this one did not disappoint! This is a pale grayish blue with subtle silver/white micro shimmer. It's simply gorgeous! It will be great for winter, especially with some snowflakes stamped on top! This is two coats of Lady Muck!


Great application! Went on very very smoothly!




After wearing this for three days (which is a long time for me!) and not wanting to take this polish off I added a coat of Wet N Wild - Hallucinate and then a coat of NYC Starry Silver Glitter. It really adds some pizzaz!


Anddddd then after that I decided to stamp over it with an image from BM21 with Konad special white polish. 

What do you guys think!? Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)