Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pink Wednesday!

Good morning, all! :) Today is the last day I work until my beach trip! I am soooo excited! Unfortunately I have to work ALL day :( but hopefully it will go by fast :D For pink Wednesday today I picked out my absolute FAVORITE summer nail polish: Chine Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy from the Poolside collection! It's more of a neon coral but I still think it can count as pink :P this is the only nail polish I am bring to the beach because no other color seems like a better choice ;) This is two coat of Flip Flop Fantasy with one coat of China Glaze Patent Leather Top Coat (because the few polishes I have from the Poolside collection are semi-matte).




The only thing about this polish is that it is SO hard to capture the true color!! IRL it's SUPER bright neon, which is why I love it <3 but it just doesn't show up right in any picture I have ever seen (including other people's swatches) oh well!

happy hump day :)
xoxo Heather

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! 10th Follower is me! Hiya! Loving this pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay! Thank you :) This is seriously my all-time favorite polish that I own :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)