Sunday, June 5, 2011

UPDATE on my life haha

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having/had wonderful weekends! I have been so bad about posting lately! This week has just been insane with work and as soon as I got off work Friday night I went out of town to visit my best friend for the weekend. So we'eve been swimming an relaxing this whole time :) It's pretty great! Can't beat sitting by (or in haha) the pool on a gorgeous day! Anyway, if you can believe it, I haven't changed my polish since WEDNESDAY! I took the pink polish off and painted my nails with Essie Sand Tropez. Its seriously the most perfect neutral color I have ever owned in my life! I love it! And it hasn't chipped at all, which is amazing to me seeing how much I used my hands everyday! Well, I just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know why there are no new polish posts! I will definitely have several for you this coming week :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xoxo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)