Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pink Wednesday!.... or not?

Happy Wednesday everyone! This week is officially half over! :) Lucky me, I have tomorrow off work, I work a short shift tomorrow and the I'm off for the weekend! YAY! Okay so for today's PW I am actually wearing lavender :X there's a little pink of pink in there!!! This is one coat of Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac and then one coat of Pure Ice - Nasty Girl :)








Absolutely gorgeous :) I have been all about layering lately! Purple is definitely my favorite color polish! And now here is the nail art I did!




I used some nail stickers that I bought from Walgreens and on my middle finger I used my Kiss silver glitter striping polish and then added a few rhinestones!


xoxo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)