Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Purple Byte

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA all week.. I though as soon as summer started, I would have loads of free time.... definitely not the case! Haha :) Oh yeah I have something pretty awesome to share! So, one of my best friends, Angelique, always gives me a hard time about being addicted to nail polish and makes fun of me, etc. Well, this weekend I picked up a polish I've been looking at for a while now (Essie - Peach Daiquiri) and she went crazy over nail polish! After our Target trip and then going to Walmart, she ended up with TWENTY new bottles of polish! And she thinks I have a problem!? Hahahaha It's pretty awesome! Anyway, here's what I've got on my nails today:



DO YOU LOVE THIS OR WHAT!? This is one coat of China Glaze - VII with one coat of Sally Hansen HD - Byte. I LOVE IT!!! Byte looks really cool on its own but I probably wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't seen one of my favorite blogger's (ThatsSOfresh's blog post with Byte) do a very similar mani. I absolutely adore the color combo!

xoxo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)