Thursday, March 29, 2012

BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAY :)


HI!!! Just wanted to give you guys a quick update... I turned 21 on Tuesday :) and it has been awesome being 21 so far! :P I am going out this weekend and WILL be doing my nails so I will definitely post pictures of that in a few days! I haven't had the time to do my nails lately and have severely neglected my cuticles... they look AWFUL!! I have been massaging cuticle oil in like 3 times a day the past couple days haha :)


PS that was not my cake.. but I wish it was! LOL 



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! *throws confetti* Enjoy your weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday girl! Have a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and also i gave you another award :) http://yoannitalikes.blogspot.com/2012/04/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)