Saturday, May 5, 2012

My favorite summer polishes!

I have made up my mind, I am not going to make anymore blog promises because I clearly suck at keeping up with my blog lately. :( Although, I haven't had much to blog about since I can't have my nails painted (darn school!!) BUUUUUT, I have been able to grow my nails out a liiiittle bit :) At first, they were horrible little nubs and I was so embarrassed by them! Now I can actually have them a decent length (for me anyway) and they don't get in the way.
** For those of you who recently started to follow my blog or check it out, I am in school to become a massage therapist- thus short nails :/

ANYWAY, I really do have some posts that will be up within the week :) and with summer fast approaching, I decided to do a quick post of my favorite summer polishes!

Cool colors Left to Right:
CG- Kiwi Cool-ada, WNW- I Need A Refresh-Mint, CG- Towel Boy Toy, SH- Thinking of Blue, & WNW- On a Trip

Warm colors (they didn't show up too well *hangs head*) Left to Right:
Zoya - Kiki (my cats name hehe), Orly- Oh Cabana Boy, Essie- Peach Daiquiri. CG- Flip Flop Fantasy (ALL TIME FAVORITE POLISH), SH- Snappy Sorbet, & CG- Sun Worshiper


All of the China Glaze polishes are from the Poolside collection I believe lol :)
They are coincidentally my favorites! Definitely my favorite summer polish collection of all time.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my favorite summer polishes! These are what I wear the most of, although until July, they will only be on my toes!

Have a FABULOUS weekend <3

2 comments:

  1. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar If you can, avoid situations that cause you a lot of stress while you are quitting and soon after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na Ruthna Humse Hum Mar Jayenge,
    Dil Ki Duniya Tabaah Kr Jayenge, play bazaar
    play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)