Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ink Flakes

Once again, this is a manicure from a while ago (hence the "long" nails lol) I have several manis that I haven't posted on my computer so I hopefully be able to post more soon :)

This is two coats of OPI Ink topped with a coat of Finger Paints Twisted. I REALLY like how it turned out.. I can't believe I haven't posted this yet!!


I hope you enjoyed this post! I hopefully will be able to post more often (I KNOW I keep saying that lol)

LOVE YOU GUYS <3
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Fabulous way to bring back the posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I really want to try harder with posting! I should at LEAST post once a week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)