Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yesterday's Halloween Nails!

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween weekend! I know I did! I will do I separate post for the mani I was rocking at the party I went to later this week, but for Halloween I wore this:




This is one coat of OPI - In My Back Pocket, with one coat of the neon orange pumpkin polish that is pictured. Then I stamped\ images from BM224 (ring & thumb) and BM222 (index, middle & pinky) with WNW Black Creme. Of course it was also topped off with a coat of seche vite :) I love this!

2 comments:

  1. I knowwwww! I'm so glad I ordered the new BM plates in time for Halloween! There are soo many festive designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)