Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's... BUDDHAFUL !

Hi everyone! Can you believe it's almost the weekend already!? I can't wait! :) This mani is actually several days old. I got my package in the mail from Barielle (which I still haven't posted!!) so I layered over Zoya - Marley when I was wearing it last week.... ummm can you GORGEOUS!?!? I absolutely LOVE Buddha-Ful.. it's my new favorite top coat polish!! Absolutely lovely. This is two coats of Zoya Marley with one coat of Barielle Buddha-Ful <3



It's still soft and beautiful but now it catches the light perfectly! *swoon*


6 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for flakies!! This one is so beautiful on you! I love it, it's very delicate-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first flakie and I LOVE it!! It really made Marley even more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Heather! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Check it out here:

    http://amandalandish.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    You totally deserve it, my fellow Share the Love Blogger! Much love x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Amanda!!! You are so sweet :D !

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect nail polish color! so girly and cute:) I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king
    Satta King Aye barish zara tham ke baras,
    Jab mera yaar aa jaye to jam ke baras,

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)