Monday, November 14, 2011

Caramel Zebra

Hello ladies! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good :) I just laid around all day yesterday! It was nice having a day to relax! I've purchased a lot of neutrals over the past few months and haven't really worn any yet! So for today I have this mani:



I used two coats of Color Club - Earthy Angel and then stamped a zebra print BM plate image with Color Club - Antiquated. What do you think? Subtle, but very cute! :)


Oh & don't forget to enter my giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. I really, really like this! I'm not a huge nail art fan, so I love the subtlety in this. I think this is super chic and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I love nail art.. but not usually on me. I like doing it for fun but not wearing it for long. I like my polish to match my outfit and with something like this it's easy to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it, it's subtle and chic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)