Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Share the Love: Day 3, Guest post from Sarah of See Sarah Swatch

Hello everyone! How excited are you for Thanksgiving tomorrow!? I know I am super excited! I am also very excited to have Sarah from See Sarah Swatch guest post on my blog today! Share the Love has been super fun so far and I've had the pleasure of meeting several new blogger friends!! 



Hi, everyone! I'm Sarah from See Sarah Swatch. Thank you Heather for hosting me today!!


For today's post, I have a super sparkly franken for you:] I call it Super Nova Girl [like from that movie Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century!]


3 coats






Doesn't it look like a polish Zenon would wear??:

Ahhh this polish was a lot of fun to make [& wear]. I want to thank Heather for hosting me on her amazing blog today, and if you want to see my last franken tomorrow, take a look at Chelsea's blog at http://www.nailedblog.com/ ! & now, I leave you with this:



What a gorgeous polish! That glitter is amazing! Thank you so much for being a guest on my blog, Sarah, I really enjoyed your post and I'm sure all of my readers will as well! :)

If any of you would like to check out the other lovely ladies involved and see my guest posts, just click the links for their blogs!

Amanda of Amandalandish (I will be guest posting on Amanda's blog today!)
Chelsea of Nailed
Rachel of Top Coat It


2 comments:

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)