Friday, January 20, 2012

I am EXTREMELY late on this post.....

TGIF ladies!! These are the manis I wore on Christmas and New Years... I cannot believe I haven't posted them yet!! Enjoy :)


Christmas Nails! What I used:
OPI Natural Nail base coat
Orly - Rock It! (two coats)
China Glaze - Twinkle Lights (tips)
Seche Vite

I really love how this turned out! I actually wore this for about a week!! (I had to do a few touch ups though)






 New Years Nails!! What I used:
OPI Natural Nail base coat
Sally Hansen french natural nail color (base)
Sally Hansen - Wedding Crasher (two coats on tips)
INM - Northern Lights
Seche Vite

Very sparkly and fun!! I LOVE WC, It's a great glitter!



Well there you have it! I'm only a month late on these ;) I hope you enjoyed and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


2 comments:

  1. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar Aside from nicotine withdrawal and simple habit, a primary reason you might start smoking again is stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chand jaisa yaar mila hume zamin par,
    asman ka chand bi ab didar ke kabil na rahe........ Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)