Friday, January 20, 2012

I am EXTREMELY late on this post.....

TGIF ladies!! These are the manis I wore on Christmas and New Years... I cannot believe I haven't posted them yet!! Enjoy :)


Christmas Nails! What I used:
OPI Natural Nail base coat
Orly - Rock It! (two coats)
China Glaze - Twinkle Lights (tips)
Seche Vite

I really love how this turned out! I actually wore this for about a week!! (I had to do a few touch ups though)






 New Years Nails!! What I used:
OPI Natural Nail base coat
Sally Hansen french natural nail color (base)
Sally Hansen - Wedding Crasher (two coats on tips)
INM - Northern Lights
Seche Vite

Very sparkly and fun!! I LOVE WC, It's a great glitter!



Well there you have it! I'm only a month late on these ;) I hope you enjoyed and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)