Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Wanna Go

HEY GUYS! I am sooo sorry that I have been MIA for over TWO WEEKS! I have been absolutely SWAMPED with work... it's crazy. The past few weeks have been insane with everyone going on vacation! Okay so anyway, I am back now and I have lots of manis to show you all this weekend! For today's mani, I did a Britney Spears inspired look. In her music video for her song "I Wanna Go" she wears a similar look to this.

Here's a look at her nails in the music video:

and here is MY mani :)



I used Wet N' Wild - Black Creme on my pinky and index, Wet N Wild - French White Creme on my thumb and ring finger (stamped with Black Creme using the zebra image from m57) and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Speedy Sunburst. I LOVE it!!! I also love Britney Spears so I definitely love rocking this :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)