Wednesday, September 18, 2013

***BLOG SALE*** !!!

Hey ladies! Yes yes, it's been quite a while since I last posted... I've basically given up on blogging! I have NOT, however, given up on polishing my nails ;) I just don't have the time to blog! I did want to let you all know that I am clearing out my stash. So here is a link to the spreadsheet with everything. Please feel free to email/message me with ANY questions! LOTS of zoya, opi, china glaze, butterlondon, orly, etc. I didn't bother putting up any inexpensive brands like sally hansen or sinful colors but I have a bunch I am getting rid of so if you are looking for something please let me know! :)



xoxo
Heather <3

6 comments:

  1. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar Announce to family and close friends that you are quitting and need support.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Give offers that are exclusive to your followers on social media. These offers should be something that is unique. You do not want your followers to be able to find something similar elsewhere. Offer unique items through contests. If this is not up your alley, offer a special deal if they choose to follow you. You can also make announcements only on your social media sites. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar na koi kisi se door hota hai
    na koi kisi ke krib hota hai
    wo khud he chal ke aata hai
    jo jiska nasib hota hai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kabhi udaas ho jayo to btana mujhe
    fir se apna dil denge tumhe khelne k liye satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)