Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Has it really been almost six months!?

WOW! I hope you have all been doing wonderfully! I check blogger everyday to keep up with posts but I haven't posted anything in a LOOOOOONG time! I always have polished nails but a lot of the time I don't have spare time for nail art :( I need to do better about taking/uploading pictures! Since I have had let time for nails -hangs head- I am going to have......


A HUGE BLOG SALE!

Now I am not sure when I will have everything set up but it will be soon. I have probably two hundred polishes that I am surrendering. A LOT of different brands including OPI, Zoya, Butter London and so on. I also have a lot of inexpensive polishes too that i am just trying to clean out. I am really excited about having a blog sale :) Hopefully I will get it up soon!

Thank you to everyone who has stuck around <3

In hopes of making you not hate me as much.. here's a swatch from a while back! Such a beautiful blue :) Ulta- Denim Glitz


Love this color! :D


XOXO heather <3

3 comments:

  1. Write down your specific goals and make them as detailed as you can. Also write down your individual reasons for quitting. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar Tera Saath hai Toh mujhe kya kami hai
    Teri har muskan se mili mujhe kushi hai
    Muskuraate Rehna isi Tarah humesha
    Kyonki teri is muskan mein meri jaan basi hai

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)