Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Challenge: Trick or Treats

Hello everyone! I know, I know... I am awful at keeping up with my blog but I do still keep up with reading posts from other bloggers!! I will make it up to you though... I am doing this Halloween Challenge! I WILL do all of them :) I have seen another one also but this one is a little different!

The first day is "Trick or Treats" so of course I went with candy corn... I LOVE candy corn nails :)

Here is the challenge :)


Products used:
OPI Natural base coat
Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
China Glaze Papaya Punch
Milani White
Kiss silver glitter stripe polish
Butter London Hardwear top coat



Thanks for stopping by!! Are you guys excited for Halloween yet or what!? :D

4 comments:

  1. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar Learn how to manage stress. One of the top reasons people smoke is because the nicotine can help them relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kon kaheta hai taj mahel banane ke lie dolat nahi milti.
    taj mahel banane ke lie dolat to milti he magar mohbatt karne ke lie mumtaj nahi milti. play bazaar
    play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)