Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Challenge: Black Cats

Hello ladies! :) Hope you are all having a lovely week so far! Today's nail art for the Halloween Challenge is black cats! This is one of the very first times I have free-handed a design! I think it turned out pretty nice! Not as creepy as I wanted.. but still black cats!! :)







Products used:
Sally Hansen Lustrous
Sally Hansen Pink Blink (nose)
Kiss Silver stripe glitter
Seche Vite



**PERSONAL NOTE:
I officially started my new massage job today! Well.. I started training :) I am so excited!!! Also, one of the greatest perks of being a LMBT is that I am able to get a membership at CosmoProf (which I did!!!). That means China Glaze and OPI nail polish HALF PRICE!! It's AWESOME! Plus access to salon brand products at a super low price! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)