Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Challenge: Black Cats

Hello ladies! :) Hope you are all having a lovely week so far! Today's nail art for the Halloween Challenge is black cats! This is one of the very first times I have free-handed a design! I think it turned out pretty nice! Not as creepy as I wanted.. but still black cats!! :)







Products used:
Sally Hansen Lustrous
Sally Hansen Pink Blink (nose)
Kiss Silver stripe glitter
Seche Vite



**PERSONAL NOTE:
I officially started my new massage job today! Well.. I started training :) I am so excited!!! Also, one of the greatest perks of being a LMBT is that I am able to get a membership at CosmoProf (which I did!!!). That means China Glaze and OPI nail polish HALF PRICE!! It's AWESOME! Plus access to salon brand products at a super low price! :)


3 comments:

  1. Join a support group and attend meetings, whether online or in person. Go all in and make this happen.
    play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar
    play bazaar

    play bazaar kon kaheta hai taj mahel banane ke lie dolat nahi milti.
    taj mahel banane ke lie dolat to milti he magar mohbatt karne ke lie mumtaj nahi milti.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)