Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cost is No Issue ;)

Hello ladies! I am SO sorry for the disappearance lately! The girl I work with has been using all her PTO days so I've had to work a lot more than I usually do. Along with the craziness of the holidays quickly approaching, it has consumed all of my time! Today I have Wet N Wild - Cost is No Issue from the Ice Baby collection.




This is two coats. I also added a coat of INM Northern Lights, a coat of Gelous and topped it off with SV of course :) I hope you enjoy! I LOVE this glitter!! :) SO fun and bright!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is my kinda polish! Gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! I REALLY loved wearing this! It's no secret that I loooove glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is such a nice color! I'll definitely go look for this one!

    Happy Holidays

    if you'd like you can check out my blog- aphroditesnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)