Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Tips!

Hello ladies! I hope you had a lovely weekend! Sorry that I have been MIA since Friday. I did a lot of Christmas shopping with my mom and also wrapped LOTS of presents! It was nice :) I am definitely in the holiday spirit! So I did my first Christmas mani of the season! I hope you enjoy!



What I used:
OPI - Natural nail base coat
Sally Hansen - natural french manicure base
Index and ring fingers: two coats of China Glaze - Ring in the Red
Middle finger and pinky: two coats of China Glaze - Jolly Holly
All tips were topped with one coat of China Glaze - Party Hearty and lined with Sinful Colors - Flower Girl
Topped with Seche Vite of course :)

What do you think!?
I did this mani Friday night and took pictures today so you can see some tip wear... sorry about that!

7 comments:

  1. I love this! I wish i had enough patients for this hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Audrey!! :D I used to have a hard time doing french tips... especially because my hands are shaky but you get the hang of it in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfectly festive! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humse zyada koi bechein kya hoga
    humse zyada koi betab kya hoga, Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)