Monday, April 18, 2011

UPDATE on this past week's haul...

I ended up purchasing three more bottles of polish from Sally's on Sunday. In case you didn't know, they are having a sale on nail polish-buy 2 get 1 free- until April 30 so definitely take advantage of that! Here's what I snatched up :)


From left to right:
*China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy (I've had my eye on this for a while now!)
*Finger Paints - Key to My Art 
*Finger Paints - Laugh My Art Off


I love all of these SO much! CG is probably my favorite brand of polish & those are my first two bottles of FP and I'm very happy with them. KTMA is absolutely GORGEOUS! I don't have any other golds and this one goes on so smoothly! Love itttttt <3


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)