Friday, April 15, 2011

This week's haul

Okay soooooo maybe I have a problem... I definitely bought ten new polishes this week. BUUUUUT, they were all inexpensive! I only spent a total of like $25 :) ! Awesome, right!? Anyway here's what I got...


Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (left to right)
*Blue-Away
*Pink Blink
*Speedy Sunburst
*Magenta Motion


Wet n Wild (left to right)
*Wild Shine in Black Creme
*Fastdry in Buffy the Violet Slayer (FAVORITE!)
*Wild Shine in Red Red
*Fastdry in FushiaRama
*Wild Shine in Dreamy Poppy


And last but not least Sinful Colors - Unicorn!

I am very pleased with all of these! They go on great and are all beautiful colors! At the moment I have Magenta Motion on my nails with a flower design that I will post later! Have an awesome weekend :) !

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG I can't find Buffy the Violet Slayer anywhere! :( Great haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Walgreens closest to me JUST put them out last week but I haven't seen them anywhere else :/ but if you can get your hands on it you should because it's a fabulous color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)