Thursday, September 13, 2012

HOLY CRAP! I have not posted in so very long! :X

I apologize for my absence. I know I've said it before... but I have been unbelievably busy! I finally graduated massage therapy school and am officially licensed now!! :) YAY!

I will be able to post more frequently now but I must tell you that it may be a little while before my nails get long again!! There were at the perfect length last week. I could still easily massage and long enough where I didn't feel weird! But of COURSE one of my nails broke so I had to file all of them down :( waaahh


Okay so today I have you Zoya - Loredana. I LOVE this matte charcoal polish. I stamped with Konad special white polish... I did this mani a little while ago and forgot what plate I used... I know it was a bundle monster plate though!! :) Enjoy!




I can't remember who did a similar mani... but I love it! I didn't think of it myself :P


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar Once you are able to quit, you are going to need to find another way to cope with your stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nazar Chahti Hai Deedar Karna,
    Dil Chahta Hai Pyaar Karna,
    Kya Bataoon Is Dil Ka Aalam,
    Nasib Me Likha Hai Intezar Karna… play bazaar
    play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)