Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pink Wednesday + update!

Hiiiiiiiii :) I know it's almost one in the morning but I have a lot of pictures that I just uploaded (so keep an eye out for awesome designs over the next week!) so I figured I might as well go ahead and post for PW!



This is two coats of Revlon - Orchid. It's a GORGEOUS mauve-y pink. Super shiny and almost looks metallic. I reallyyyyy like it! :)

As for the update, I have been absolutely SWAMPED with all kinds of stuff... mostly work! I know I've said it before, but it's like non-stop haha. After next Monday things will calm down and I will be able to post more on here! I assure you, I am continuously painting my nails but by the time I get home and have time to take pictures, it's dark :( Hopefully I will be able to get several entries up by the end of this weekend! Thanks for sticking with me & DEFINITELY thanks to anyone who takes the time to read my blog and check out my nail designs & swatches. I really appreciate it! <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)