Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pink Wednesday & ABC's !

My first pink wednesday! This is two coats of Sinful Colors - Cream Pink. Love it!








A. Age:
I am twenty years old.


B. Bed Size:
Queen, of course ;) You'd be surprised how much room I can take up with my little body!

C. Chore you hate:
Doing laundry! It takes foreverrrrrrrrr. I hate waiting!

D. Day:
Thursdays because that's my day off work (along with Sunday & every other Saturday) and I always go up to see my best friend!

E. Essential start to your day:
Something to drink! I am always so thirsty when I wake up. I usually drink coffee, tea or fruit juice, orange juice is my favorite ;)

F. Favourite Colour
Yellow, is that weird? Everyone tells me that's weird. I also love pink and purple.

G. Gold or Silver
Silver, hands down. Silver is just my favorite. I loveeeee gold make up/eyeshadow, but not gold jewelry!

H. Height
5'1" yes I am very short. People like to tell me "OMG, you're the first person I've met that is shorter than me!" when they first meet me. >_>

I. Instruments:
HAHAHAHAHA, nooooo. I am not musically talented. I can play super easy stuff on the piano, I wish I was better because I love piano but it hurts my wrist. I'd also likes to learn to play violin.

J. Job title:
I work in the office at a Nissan & Hyundai dealership.

K. Kids:
No! I know there are tons and tons of young moms out there & theres nothing wrong with that but that is NOT for me! I do want children later in life though... maybe in ten years when I'm thirty! haha

L. Live:
Not far from Charlotte, NC.

M. Mom's name:
Sharon :)

N. Nicknames:
Ohhh god.... Hotpants, Panda, Heatherbear, Bitch (hahahaha) probably more irrelevant ones.

O.Overnight hospital stays:
I've been to the hospitals for many surgeries but none of them required me to stay overnight!

P. Pet Peeve:
A few of my biggest: when people don't shut my bedroom door when they leave ( I HATE OPEN DOORS!) and at work- I answer the phones- people will call and say "Um you called me?" No, no I did not. I do not make any phone calls whatsoever (except to my mom sometimes) I just answer the phone. Or when people say "uhhhhhhhhh who is this?" Uhhhhh you called ME, shouldn't you know who you are calling!? GAAAHHHH.


Q. Quote from a movie:
Why is all the rum gone!?


R. Right Handed or Left:
Righty :)

S. Siblings:
A little brother (18) and a little sister (15)

T. Time you wake up:
Usually around 10:00am because I stay up late! Hahaha. Unless I have to work on Saturday, then I get up around 7:00am

U. Underwear:
Victoria's Secret is the best. Definitely.

V. Vegetables you dislike:
I love basically everything, except radishes. Yuck.

W. What makes you run late:
Traffic, if anything. I am never late.

X. X-Rays you've had:
Teeth & left wrist. Soon, I'll have my neck and back x-rayed as well because I am going to the chiropractor!

Y. Yummy food you make:
Cupcakes? Hahahaha.

Z. Zoo:
I LOVE going! It's already to hot to go, so when it cools down in early fall I am definitely going!





Those are so fun! :)


xoxox Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for your feedback! I really love reading all of your comments & I always respond to them! :)